Risk Advisory/Governance and Control Manager – Big 4
We have a number of well known consulting clients with an urgent requirement for experienced Risk professionals to join their consulting businesses.
These roles will give you enhanced breadth of experience coupled with the opportunity for promotion and a very varied and dynamic client base
Main duties will include
- Managing a portfolio of clients, including developing internal audit plans; overall scoping; budget management; and planning, executing and reporting on a variety of projects.
- Leading teams on client delivery, assigning work and monitoring the utilisation and productivity of team members.
- Providing advice to clients on all governance, risk management and process and control effectiveness matters relating to their operating environment.
- Maintaining strong relationships with the client during and post engagements.
- Developing high quality proposal documents, preparing competitive fee structures and presenting at pitch meetings for prospective clients.
- Overseeing the performance of staff and supporting them in their growth and development.
- Planning, executing and completing assignments for a range of clients in different industries including Private and public sector organisations
- Analysing and interpreting financial statements. Performing relevant ratio analysis and analytical review of trends.
- Being the initial point of contact for a number of engagements
- Reporting directly to partners/directors and senior client staff, through both written delivery of reports, and leading key update meetings.
- Budgeting and monitoring of engagement.
- Extensive report writing experience, will be required including having the skill to prepare. internal audit reports, audit committee reports, management letters and opinions, published both internally and externally.
- Providing controls assurance to clients and having responsibility for communicating areas of control deficiency and recommendations for improvement.
- Holding client close-out meetings with key client staff at the conclusion of audit engagements, to discuss audit findings and recommendations for improvements.
- Aiding the development of junior team members through mentoring and coaching throughout audit engagements and leading exam-orientated classes.
If you would like to explore opportunities confidentiality and wish to discuss these in more details then please contact Sara McKinty in complete confidence on 07872 932237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org