Payroll Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Salary c.£20K – £25K DOE
On behalf of our client, McKinty Associates are seeking to recruit an experienced payroll professional to join their existing payroll team. The Payroll Coordinator will be required to provide administration for all aspects of the payroll function to deliver a payroll service for 500+ ROI employees.
- Process new starts, leavers and employee transfers are entered into the payroll system.
- Inputting all payroll information in relation to sick pay, maternity pay, payments, shift allowances, tax code changes, salary amendments, bank detail changes, tax credits, student loans, bonus payments, commission etc.
- Ensuring the correct calculation and payment of monthly wages into employee accounts and the distribution of payslips.
- Ensuring employees clockcards are recorded accurately in line with company policies.
- Acting as a first point of contact dealing with all queries from employees / external bodies.
- Ensure the timely and accurate payment of Court Orders and Child Support Agency payments etc.
- Assume responsibility for collating and entering all absence data on to the HR database and processing all related payroll duties.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Essential eligibility criteria:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Payroll processing role.
- Recent experience processing large (100+) Payroll including a range of shift patterns, premiums and overtime.
- Previous experience in ROI Payroll and Irish Statutory legislation (Desirable).
- Previous experience using Europay software (or a similar payroll package).
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good analytical and numeracy skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.