Manager / Qualified Accountant (circa 3-4 years +)
£competitive with up to 20% bonus on basic salary
Our client is a leading accounting firm with a strong reputation in working with a very varied SME client base right across the region. They have great employee retention and this role has come up due to expansion. There are a number of reasons to consider this organisation:-
- Good remuneration along with bonuses based on performance
- Work life balance
- Interesting clients and varied portfolio – no two days will be the same and the work will be technically challenging.
- Mentoring junior members of the team and gaining good people management experience
- If you live in the area – Location, Location. Location,
Below is a brief summary of some of the duties
- Extensive face to face client contact – you will be responsible for managing a varied portfolio of clients which in turn means involvement in complex and interesting projects.
- You will be responsible for planning, day to day control, client liaison, completion of accounts and audit assignments.
- You will need strong technical accounting skills and will be responsible for ensuring financial reporting and auditing standards.
- You will assist the directors in business development in the practice.
- You will build strong relationships with new and established Clients.
- As a Manager you will be responsible for the training and management of a team of both Senior Accountants and Trainee Accountants.
The Ideal Person
- You will be a qualified accountant with a broad range of audit and accounts experience including planning, controlling and completing accounts and audit projects.
- You will have strong teamwork and mentoring skills.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise both your workload and diary.
- You will have good analytical skills, identify issues and solve high level problems.
- You will have strong IT skills (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
To find out more about our client and this position please get in touch with Sara McKinty. Easiest way to do this is email your cv in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org