Salary c.£30K – £33K DOE
On behalf of our client, McKinty Associates are delighted to invite an experienced Management Accountant to join the busy Finance team within this family owned FMCG business.
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Production of statutory accounts.
- Management of the debtor’s / creditor’s ledgers.
- Payroll (Weekly/Monthly).
- Financial, management and operational reporting.
- Assisting in the preparation of financial budgets.
- Complying with all statutory requirements including VAT, PAYE payments and Intrastat.
- Line manage Finance and Admin team.
- Liaise effectively with other departments and senior management.
- Any other duties as requested by the Managing Director.
- Qualification – We would be pleased to hear from QBE, Part Qual or Fully Qualified candidates who have extensive experience working at this level.
- Production of management accounts, budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting within the FMCG environment.
- Experience managing/supervising staff.
- Experience working with finance and accounting software packages (Sage or equivalent).
- Strong IT skills including use of Microsoft Office to include strong Word and Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills and Financial process experience.
- Excellent communication and internal and external customer service skills.
- Organised and efficient – Able to work effectively in a fast-paced
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.