£45-50k plus substantial bonus and benefits
Our client is a long standing and successful business with a well-established small finance team. Reporting into a local FD we are searching for a well-trained, proactive and competent fc to become part of the team.
Main duties will include
- Support the Finance Director in the provision of highly professional and commercially effective financial management and direction to the organisation.
- Provide executive support to the Finance Director in the formulation and achievement of the organisation’s Business Plan.
- Maintain and develop strong financial controls
- Prepare accurate and timely management information to the Finance Director and Executive Team to support decision-making.
- Produce monthly financial information both accurately and timely
- Prepare various KPI reports on income streams
- Business partner various operation heads of department in order to enhance decision support
- Cash management including cash position and forecasts
- Preparation and submission of the Finance Directors Board papers to required deadlines
- Completion of statutory returns
- Manage and motivate the Finance Department team 4 headcount.
- Management of the company Payroll processing and related filings and payments
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis as required.
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 2 + years post qualification experience within a commercial financial environment
- Can demonstrate experience of people management and be able to manage a small team
- Strong IT Skills including Excel, data analytics and accounting software
This is an excellent business with a strong reputation as a local employer. The role will offer someone stability, interesting and valued work with standard hours and home working regularly
To apply please email your CV to Sara McKinty firstname.lastname@example.org