Newly Qualified Financial Accountant (Renewables)
Our client is working with McKinty Associates exclusively in their search to find a newly qualified financial accountant. This exciting role will report to the FD and you will be responsible for providing robust and timely financial and management accounts. With a head office in NI they cover ROI and UK with a number of manufacturing sites.
Main duties will include
- Assist in preparation of monthly Management Accounts which will include
- Review Sales Reconciliations prepared by Sales Ledger Clerks
- Complete and Review Purchase Reconciliations
- Provide Accruals for monthly journals
- Price and record monthly stock movement and write monthly Stock journal
- Assist in preparation of Work In Progress Journals
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Reconcile Control Accounts
- Review and authorise payment run
- Coordinate and manage Debtors Reporting and Credit Control
- Coordinate and organise Accounts staff to ensure timely completion of Management Accounts
- Review and maintain Nominal and Stock coding structures
- Prepare financial information for external bodies for Invest NI and other funding bodies.
- Contribute to any and all other areas of Finance function as required.
- Accounts Office Staff Management
Qualifications & Experience
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA recently qualified
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both written and oral
- Self-led and ability to produce quality accounts and financial work under pressure to deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- A strong accounting background
- Good analytical skills and commercial attitude
- A strong desire to learn and contribute to a team environment.
- Ability to organise own time and schedule and take responsibility without being directed