Credit Control Manager
Salary c.£22 – £26k DOE
We are pleased to be working with a very fast-growing communications organisation who have an immediate need for a Credit Control Manager to join their growing finance team.
- Maintaining the sales ledger across several companies.
- Running routine checks in regards to customer credit ratings.
- Establishing terms of credit for customers.
- Renegotiating customer payment terms.
- Regular review of the aged debtor’s ledger.
- Ensure all customer accounts are settled in accordance with the company’s terms and conditions.
- Updating customer information recording non-payment.
- Liaising with customers and responding to queries.
- Liaising between company departments.
- Assisting in various legal matters and initiating legal action when necessary.
- Prepare and present reports for management on levels of overdue debt, significant exposures and any issues to be resolved.
- Recent experience in a credit control or similar position.
- Practical knowledge of computerised accounts packages (Sage 200).
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong & diligent work ethic with a good eye for detail.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi task.
- Excellent team player skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.