Audit Manager – Big 4 Belfast
£Market leading package
Our client in a Big 4 global business and are actively seeking an experienced and well-rounded external audit professional to join their organisation. There will be plenty of opportunity for professional and personal development with this inclusive employer.
Key duties and experience required
- Day to day management of a portfolio of external audit client’s client liaison and technical issues management.
- Have experience of management of the audit from planning to supervision and review of the process
Extensive client account management and building and maintaining strong relationships
- Using your technical and commercial experience to seek out solutions to clients issues
- Work closely with the senior management team in pitching and bidding for new client business
- A keen people manager you will have responsibility in coaching and development of the team members reporting directly into you and taking responsibility for the career development of others.
What to expect working for this Big 4 on travel/working hours
- Amount of time office based approximately 20%
- Most clients are based in NI however there is occasional travel requirements overnight
- There is an opportunity for flexible working hours with flexible start/finish times along with some home working.
- Part time applicants will also be considered
For information on this and other job opportunities please email Sara McKinty – email@example.com