EXCLUSIVE – Graduate
£15 – 17K DOE
On behalf of their Belfast based client, a busy Insolvency consultancy, McKinty Associates are seeking to recruit an Recent Graduate.
- Assist with the administration of a busy portfolio of cases
- Progressing case specific matters as quickly and efficiently as possible, whilst ensuring all statutory matters are dealt with
- Liaising with various parties including directors/creditors/employees/agents in all stages of cases
- Preparing paperwork/notices for initial meetings on liquidations and company voluntary arrangements, individual voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies
- Attending creditors’ meetings
- Systemisation of both bankruptcy and liquidation cases
- Creditors – dealing with creditors’ reservation of title issues and agreeing/rejecting claims
- Employees – dealing with employee claims
- Debtors’ correspondence – collection of debts
- Periodic reviews of case progression
- Annual reports to creditors
- Dealing with redirected mail
- Box inventories/boxing company records
- Assisting with the preparation of individual voluntary arrangements, company voluntary arrangement proposals, creditors and reports
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner
- Possess a sound academic history (third level degree sought at 2.2 or above)
- Previous experience in a similar role (applications from exceptional graduates with other professional corporate experience may be considered)
- Effective communicator and able to build relationships and rapport
- Confident and outgoing with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines and workload
- Team player
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Computer literate – including strong Microsoft Excel & Word skills
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Good numeracy and time management skills
This role will initially be offered as a 1-year contract – there will be extension potential depending on performance.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter at email@example.com or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.