Credit and Contract Controller
Salary c.£24 – £27k DOE
We are pleased to be working with a very fast-growing organisation who have an immediate need for a Credit and Contract Controller who can join their growing team. This will be a varied role working closely with both the Accounts and Sales teams.
- Regular review of the aged trade debtor’s ledger.
- Developing a consistent process for avoiding and recovering overdue debts.
- Contacting customers to discuss upcoming payment requirements or overdue debt.
- Effectively resolving customer disputes.
- Assist with cash allocation and the reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Updating customer information recording non-payment.
- Flagging customers with poor credit performance for restricted credit terms for future business.
- Prepare and present reports for management on levels of overdue debt, significant exposures and any issues to be resolved.
Contract control and validation
- Ensure all contracts are aligned with agreed commercial terms and conditions.
- Liaise with sales to assist with correct contract completion and submission in line with agreed processes.
- Checking contracts with customers against information recorded by the sales team and contacting sales to resolve any issues identified.
- Facilitate accurate and timely customer progression through the sales process by logging, assessing and approving agreement through to completion.
- Recent experience in a credit control or similar position.
- Practical knowledge of computerised accounts packages.
- Excellent IT skills, proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Reporting experience.
- Strong & diligent work ethic with a good eye for detail.
- Comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi task.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter at email@example.com or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.